- Enable "Airplane Mode" from Settings. Turn this to on.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Disable "Airplane Mode" from Settings. This will re-connect you to your nearest cell and hopefully resolve any connectivity issues.
In a few other cases where this still doesn't resolve the issue then we suggest a power-cycling of the phone. Other apps may cause the iPhone to have issues with connectivity over time. We'd recommend a power-cycling of your iPhone once every 1-2 weeks anyway to ensure your iPhone has cleared any stale apps or data held within memory. To do this we suggest the following steps:
- Unlock your iPhone.
- Press and hold the power button.
- Slide to power off.
- Wait 10 seconds after power off.
- Press and hold the power button to power on.
- Unlock and use as normal.
If this still doesn't work then we suggest you try the following:
- Try to get email over 3G. If you have no email then it is highly likely that there is a problem with the local 3G cell mast in the area.
- Wait 5 minutes to see if the issues clear.
- We suggest that you retry access to the internet through an app or a browser (Safari) again.
- If after 5 minutes the issue is still the same then we suggest that you switch to wifi if possible and retry 3G later.
If you think you have good 3G access and are receiving email correctly then this indicates two things: Either the service provider has a problem with their web gateways (this sometimes occurs) or Snappli has a problem with it's cloud service (this very rarely happens).
If you think this may be a provider related issue then we suggest you try the following:
- Move to a different location and see if you have better 3G coverage.
- Go onto wifi if possible and see if any providers are reporting any service issues.
- Ask a friend or colleague if they are having 3G issues.
If you think this is an issue with the Snappli service then we suggest you try the following:
- Go to Settings | General | Profiles
- Find the profile called "Snappli APN Profile" and tap it.
- Tap the red "remove" button to remove the profile. Enter your passcode if required.
- The profile will uninstall.
- Snappli will no longer be processing your data.
- Try 3G and you should have connectivity. If not then the Snappli cloud did not have an issue.
If you know that 3G issues have been resolved then you can re-install the Snappli profile without losing your settings or stats as follows:
- Open the Snappli App
- Go to Settings | Carrier
- Select your carrier from the list if required (may have a green tick next to your previous choice)
- A new profile will be created for installation.
- Install the new profile and begin using Snappli again.